1. WHY SHOULD I BUY FRIEDA NEED WHEN I CAN SOURCE THE PRODUCTS MYSELF?
4 reasons: Time, Money, Reuse and Good-Looks
1. Time: In the final weeks of preparing for a wedding, the last thing you have time to do is a scavenger hunt collecting 40 + plus items in case of an emergency. There's better ways to spend your time including a moment to relax and soak up the special time.
2. Money: If you individually buy each item at the recommended retail price, you will spend an additional $20.00* or more. We have sourced all items at cost and in bulk, passing the savings onto you.
3. Reuse: Each item is useful beyond the wedding day, suitable for the everyday. No waste.
4. Good-looking: Frieda Need is designed to feel good (by being organised) and look good (by being beautiful). It is an excellent gift.
*Based on items within the [ Need ] Bride Box and lowest RRP per item on 10/08/18
2. I AM GIVING FRIEDA NEED AS A GIFT. WHEN SHOULD I GIVE IT TO THE BRIDE OR GROOM?
A month or two before the wedding is a great time to gift our box of Need, such as a bridal shower. Receiving Frieda Need is the satisfaction of ticking something else off the 'to-do list’ and will be sincerely appreciated by the bride or groom ahead of the big day.
3. DO I NEED ANY EXTRA ITEMS OUTSIDE OF THIS BOX FOR MY WEDDING DAY?
Please consider your own beauty and health requirements to identify additional items you may need. Items such as medications, seasonal conditions (umbrella, suncream), skin routine, makeup, perfume, hair equipment and snacks!
Frieda Need is about the essentials, nothing more, nothing less. Need is a curated box of essential everyday objects.
4. IS THE BOX OF NEED SUITABLE FOR A DESTINATION WEDDING?
We highly recommend our box for destination weddings. The everyday items you’ll find inside our box are unlikely to be easily collected from your accommodation. Our box size is designed to fit within your checked luggage. Frieda Need is a thoughtfully organised way to ensure you are prepared for any emergency moments at your destination wedding.
5. DO YOU PROVIDE GIFT WRAPPING SERVICES?
We do not offer gift wrapping services at this time, however you can personalise a note to include within the delivery. Please include text at checkout.
We have designed the box with a high importance placed on being a ‘good looking’ object. We believe the reveal on delivery will feel exactly like unwrapping a gift.
6. WHAT SIZE ARE THE FRIEDA NEED BOXES?
One size: 17cm x 17cm x 17cm
7. CAN I SELECT THE INDIVIDUAL ITEMS FOR MY FRIEDA NEED BOX?
We have done the thinking for you. Through our high level wedding exposure in a variety of roles including bride, groom, bridesmaid and guest, we understand the products included in our box are the essential items for emergency moments. Be prepared without the fuss.
8. DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE DELIVERY?
Delivery within Australia goes via eParcel (road only) at a flat rate of $10.00 including tracking. Frieda Need offers free delivery for all Australian orders valued at $150.00 or more. Refer to Delivery & Returns.
9. DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We are a Melbourne based company shipping within Australia only at this stage.
Please contact us via email@example.com if you are interested in our product as we look to expand internationally. Refer to Delivery & Returns.
10. WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Please choose your purchase carefully as all sales are final. We do not refund or exchange for change of mind. Returns or exchanges are only accepted on any product that is faulty or incorrectly ship to you. Refer to Delivery & Returns.
11. HOW DO I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS AFTER MY ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED?
We process and pack your order as fast as possible. Your delivery address can only be changed by us as long as your order has not been shipped. To change your delivery address, please contact us immediately.
Once you have received a notification that the parcel has been shipped, it might still be possible to change the delivery address as long as tracking does not state delivered. For Australia Post deliveries: by creating an account with Australia Post through myPost you can redirect the parcel to a new address. Refer to Delivery & Returns.
12. WHERE IS MY ORDER?
We will send out an email to update you once the product(s) have been dispatched. We are unable to control the delivery process once the product has been dispatched as Australia Post take over at that stage. Orders are dispatched on Monday and Thursday. Orders are generally delivered within 5-10 business days after having being dispatched. Please note that the timeframe for delivery is only an estimate and we do not have any control over the delivery schedule once the product has been dispatched. This means that if the timing of delivery is important to you please order it well in advance. We seek your patience and understanding, and apologise in advance for any delays. If you wish to track your product, please use the eParcel tracker: https://austpost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search or call Australia Post at 13 76 78. Refer to Delivery & Returns.
13. WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU TAKE?
We accept payments from Visa, Mastercard as well as debit cards. We also accept payments via PayPal. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
14. HOW DO I CARRY YOUR PRODUCTS IN MY STORE?
Please touch base with us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We welcome collaborations too.
15. WHICH STORES STOCK FRIEDA NEED?
If you'd like to know where you can purchase our products locally, please email us via our contact us page and we will provide you with retail stores near you.
16. FRIEDA NEED: WHERE IS IT AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
Frieda Need is a Melbourne-born brand. The creative team is now based across two locations: Richmond, VIC & Kent Town, SA. We are a small but organised team. Please email us via contact us for any further inquiries. We will respond within 48 hours.